August 12, 2011

1 MONTH

I decided to make a onesie each month out of the same fabric I made her bedding out of to show how much Emree is growing. Here she is on her 1 month day. I had written down my favorite things about that time so I could remember.


What I LOVE...

-Her smiles! She is smiling more and more everyday, so sweet.

-Seeing her snuggled up with Drake.

-When they both fall asleep all snuggled up.

-Her nuzzled into my neck sleeping so soundly.

-The faces she pulls when she first wakes up. She goes through so many different faces as she stretches and gets ready to eat

-The faces she makes when she's stuffed from too much milk and can barely keep her eyes open.

-How she curles her little toes up when I tickle her tiny feet

-When she locks eyes with me and we stare at eachother and smile.


She is more and more alert and her little personality is coming through. She probably wonders who these two people are that never put her down and stare at her all day, but we are loving it.


5 comments:

Kaeli & Kyle said...

I love her. She is so girly and sweet. We need to get together again soon!

Linda said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pictures you have posted!! So dang cute! And I need you to show me how you make those onsies! Seriously... I want to learn if you are willing to teach me.

By the way... I made my blog private. It stinks... but I had to do it. I just sent you an invite (to your century 21 address... hope that works). It explains everything on my blog.

dkwalkerfam said...

Awe...she is so adorable! Is se tall?

Leishman Family said...

Awww... I love it!!!!!!

Colby said...

What up Son! Congrats on the little girl. she's a cutie! hit me up some time. We are in Vegas for a little while longer. I might need to take a road trip through Idaho so I can hit you in the face a snail!