September 7, 2011

2 MONTHS OLD

I have lots of pictures I need to blog, and thought I'd start with Emree's 2 Month ones. She had her shots that day and still managed to smile for some pictures. By the way shots are awful!! I hated watching that and wish it would be the last time, but know I better get used to it. Emree is SO fun lately. Well I guess not just lately, but always. I love being her mom! She hates to lay down lately and tries so hard to sit up. If Drake or I grab her she pulls herself up and gets so excited! Her tiny little neck is so strong. She still doesn't like to nap in the day but luckily is doing better all the time at night. She went 7 1/2 hours inbetween feedings the other night! It was so nice, and will hopefully continue. I need to learn to sleep better when she does because I'm still up a lot checking on her. The last week her little eyes seem to be changing because she gets so locked in on things now and follows us with her eyes. I love walking up to her pack n play in the mornings because she starts smiling as soon as she sees us. It is my favorite thing. She is a smiley little one. Especially in the morning she is full of smiles. She giggled at Drake and I the other morning and I hope she will start doing it more. I love her little cooing and try most of the day to get more noises out of her because they are so cute. Since it is September, hunting season is going and her and I have stayed several nights with Drake in our "Crappy Camper." She does really good ourdoors. When she is fussy sometimes we will walk her outside and she calms downs. She seems to love changes of scenery and is too excited to nap if we are anywhere but home. We have a two month old, that boggles my mind.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

She sure is cute! I'm glad she's starting to sleep better for you. It makes such a difference!

Kaeli & Kyle said...

Oh shes so cute! 7 1/2 hrs?! Wow! You should get a monitor like mine, youd sleep better! I know I do! We need to get together again soon :)

Linda said...

She is just adorable!! Two months goes by fast, huh? Just blink your eyes and she'll be ten months old!

Leishman Family said...

She is so precious... I want to meet her badly!!!!! I hope you guys are doing good and having some fun hunting!!!!

Amber said...

she is a doll...I love hearing your first experiences with her smiling and giggling etc...it brings back memories of when we had Brylee. It only gets better!