May 11, 2010

Griffeth Girl Day


Me, Katie, Grandma G, Avery, Tash



Diane, Tash, Mom, Katie
Avery, Laura, Me, Grandma G


On April 24th we had a girls day for all the Griffeth girls. My grandma is amazing and it's so fun to get together with her. My mom, sister and aunties are probably the most hyper group of girls I've ever been around! I'm talking more than even highschoolers or my sports teams. I can't even describe how fun they all are. (All of you Griffeths reading this, I LOVE YOU!) My mom found these beautiful temple pictures and signed us all up to make them as a craft. I made a Salt Lake one, and I love it!! She gave them to my sister and I as very early birthday presents. After our craft, we had lunch at Bajio, manicures, shopping and we went to the movie, "The Backup Plan." FYI, not a movie to watch next to your grandma. Hehe. It was definitely a cutesy chick flick, but labor scenes, sex scenes, and an old lady saying the "F" word are more than enough to blush next to granny..... her face was probably better than the movie! All in all it was such a fun day to be silly with the girls.

6 comments:

The McGuire Family said...

it was such a fun weekend we need to do it more often!!!

Linda said...

Those temple pictures are awesome! What a fun craft! Glad you had a great day with the ladies! :-)

Kaeli & Kyle said...

HOw fun! I am totally jealous you have one of those temple pictures! I want one so bad.
PS I am loving the regular posts!!! :) keep it up!

Ashley Sullenger said...

I haven't seen the Griffeths in a long time!! Thats such a fun idea to get together like that, maybe we should have a Siddoway one! I was sad I couldn't make it to Cindy's, and even more sad when my mom said you and Drake made it up there! And I LOVE those temple pics, they turned out so good!!! I really liked the pic of you and Avah, she is such a pretty little girl!

the Virgins said...

I love those temple pics!! that is such a fun girls day..I need one of those :) we went to that movie a couple weeks ago and yes that would have been SO awkward to be at that movie with your grandma lol Miss ya and keep up the blogging!!

Kenzie - Ryan - Livee- Emmeline said...

It looks like you guys have a lot of fun. I love the pics and I want to know how you did them. They look really good. You look good as always! If you are ever up to running call me because I would love to go with you!