Bright and early Friday, April 30th, I dropped Drake and Bridger off at the Spring Creek Boat landing near Swan Valley for a two day float trip. As anyone from around here knows, this weekend we didn't have the best weather. A little rain and snow wasn't going to stop them, they were determined to go on their fishing trip. After fishing all day Friday they camped out that night and fished all day Saturday, ending up near Ririe. All in all it was about a 35 mile float down. I didn't hear from him until around 8 PM that night and was getting a little worried because of the weather. They caught some nice fish on Saturday and are already wanting to go again.
2 comments:
Looks like your hubby had a fun float trip!! Good job for blogging! ;-)
haha I was over at Candee's the night before, and Bridger was so excited to go!! That's fun they got to go, I was sure they would cancel because of the weather... they're tough! What have you been up to?
Post a Comment