Emree celebrated Halloween probably more days than she would have liked. Her Grandmas spoiled her with several cute outfits and I couldn't get enough of her Kitty costume so she got to try it on more than enough. Can I just say black tights are my favorite thing on little girls! I'm finding any excuse I can lately to put them on her skinny legs because I just love it. Grandma Nancy made her a fun spider bow to match all the orange. Such a cutie! Holidays are so much fun now, I LOVE it! On Halloween she visited both Grandparents.
5 comments:
So I'm not quite sure how I missed so many updates, but Emree is so dang cute. She really is. It's fun to hear what new things she's doing because they match Ledger. Her blessing dress was beautiful, along with the blanket and booties. I'm glad you guys look like you're loving life!! Where are you guys going for Thanksgiving this year?
im in love with that pumpkin binky. so cute
She is seriously SO SO cute! Always smiling in pics i love it. And I love that she holds that elephant in the pics below. That is so precious!
Holy Moly she is cute!! I about died when I saw her kitty costume. I would keep my girl in it all the time too!!!! I'm glad you guys are doing good!!!
That kitty costume is so ADORABLE!! Why is it so fun to dress them up??? I love that she fell asleep in the costume! haha And I am obsessed with the pumpkin binky, that is hilarious! Sadly, Charlotte would have loved that too! :)
Post a Comment