

We blessed Emree on October 9th, 2011 when she was 3 months old. We decided to do it at our house after church. Brother Merrill, (My friend Jenna's dad) very sweetly came to the house for the bishopric and conducted for us. He was so kind and we liked having someone we knew. Drake gave such a beautiful blessing! Its so special to hear how much a daddy loves his daughter! Emree surprisingly was perfect through the whole thing. She didn't nap hardly at all that day, but still stayed calm and quiet. It was such a special day, and I'm thankful to all of the family that helped us put it together and all of those that were able to come. We love you. When I was looking through all the pictures I realized that there was over 300 taken that day! Crazy I know, but a common occurance in our house. I tried to pick a few of my favorites. I just love this little sweetie!


My sweet little family

I really wanted her dress to be special, so I asked my mom to help me make one. She is an amazing sewer and I ended up watching her more than helping. Thank you mom for all the time spent! She hand stiched the inside in ways I didn't know was possible so it would be soft and comfortable for Em. The blanket is one my Grandma Siddoway made that is beautiful. She made one for all the grandkids and they come with booties, a sweater, and a hat. It's so special to have them from her. The little booties that she wore (pictured below) are 51 years old.My Grandma Griffeth was friends with Ezra Taft Benson's sister in law and she made these shoes to bless my mom in. I was also blessed in them in 1985. They were so cute on her.


The Siddoways. Mom, Kyle, Avery, Avah, Bryson, Jaymin, and Dad
The Atwoods-Roger,Nancy and Heidi. Drake's brothers Brock, Jason and his son Chase left before we took pictures.
My siblings and sweet little niece Avah.

I love you Aves. So happy you could come!

Siddoways and Griffeths. I LOVED that all 4 of my grandparents could make it. They are all so special to me.
8 comments:
oh my heck she is such a beautiful baby! I love her blessing dress! I cant believe she is 3 months already, they grow up too fast! I am SOO sad I wont be here this weekend when you guys come :( I want to see you and meet Emree!!
T! How are you? Your little Miss Emree is so stinking cute, just like her Mom! I about died when I saw your sibling picture, when did you guys all grow up! Hope you are doing great, you have an adorable family!!
Love ya,
Kris
Her dress is beautiful!! Great Job! And she looks so stink in cute in all those pics. Love her!
Wow she is seriously a beautiful little girl! Such a perfect little face. All these pictures are so cute and you look amazing!
Emree is so beautiful!
That family picture with the 3 of you is perfect! :)
Holy cow!! She is such a Cutie!
T! its so great to stumble upon your blog and catch up with your sweet family! much love!
Post a Comment