August 3, 2011

EMREE'S FIRST 2 WEEKS

1 Day Old - Coming home from the hospital!
Ok so we have hundreds of pictures of Emree already. I keep hearing that it's normal for the first child, and I hope I am this good about it with the next. I am a little addicted to scrapbooking on Heritage Makers, and I can't even imagine how big this next book is going to be. I will probably have to print more than one for her first year. ha, oh well I can't help myself. I decided to take some of my favorites from each day and put them together on here. I can't believe how fast time is going, and how much they change so quickly. I LOVE this time. I have always been bad about getting carried away with to-do lists and projects, but now I am just letting myself be lazy (if you can call it that with a newborn home) and really soak up this precious time. This will be the last time I can focus so much attention on one person, because with the next I'll have a toddler running around. I love Emree, she has made life so much better!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Drake and Tiana!! we are so happy for you! She is absolutely beautiful! We are so sad that we couldn't come see you guys when we were there in ID but we know you were exhausted and crazy busy those first few days. Best wishes and lots of love, the Nygrens

The McGuire Family said...

SO HAPPY you FINALLY have pics up so i can show off my niece :D love you guys and cant wait to see you next time were up

the Virgins said...

She is such a perfect little baby! I love all her pics and it will be so fun to look back on all her scrapbook pages :) I need to come see her in person! Hope you are doing good!
ps I'm glad she was able to wear that little blue dress for the 4th. :) It looks so cute on her!

The Cooks said...

I am now stalking your blog, because i can't stand how cute she is! And as for the 100's of pictures. its totally normal and it just gets worse. I finally had to put molly's pics in to folders on cd of each month. she is precious! who do people say she looks like? I can def see daddy in her.

Chris and Meredith Thomason said...

She is so beautiful!! Im so happy for you and Drake. Hopefully I can meet her soon. Her birthday story was amazing...I was seriously on the edge of my seat so excited to hear when she finally came!! ha- Congrats to you and your sweet family! She is perfect