July 4, 2011

Emree Isla Atwood








Emree was born on July 2nd at 7:14 am. It was a very long night, but the greatest experience I've ever had. Nothing can prepare you for how much love you feel for your child, I'm overwhelmed. She was 7 lbs 7 oz and 19 inches long. This time with my new little family is the greatest time I've ever had. Thank you to everone for the meals and love. I will add the labor story if I can ever get myself to put her down to type with two hands.

12 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the last pic :) I'm still trying to figure out what about her is from the Siddoway side, she is so cute! I can't wait to do some things with you two this summer!

The McGuire Family said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I cant wait to see her and i hope you will let me hold her!!!!

Kaeli & Kyle said...

SHe is even prettier than the picture texts!!!! (I didnt think it was possible). Seriously, she is beautiful. Cant wait to meet her in person. Neither can Wakely.You are the sweetest little mom, I can already tell.

Chris and Meredith Thomason said...

She is so beautiful!! Completely perfect. Im so happy for you and drake :)

the Virgins said...

awww tiana she is Beautiful!!

Jenna said...

Oh Tiana she is sooo beautiful!! I am so happy for you! Those pictures are adorable- what perfect little features! I am anxious to hear more about it when you get the chance!

Unknown said...

She is sooo beautiful! I am so happy for you! Cherish every moment!

Klingler said...

Tiana, she is so beautiful! I don't think that too many newborns are perfect, but I think that she is! Congrats!

Meg said...

She is the cutest new born I have seen!! She's adorable, and I love her name! Congrats and I can't wait to meet her!

The Packards said...

Oh man Tiana, she is so perfect! Congratulations!

The Cooks said...

Congratulations! I remember that feeling like it was yesterday. Now it's been a year and I still can't get myself to put her down! I'm so happy for the 3 of you. It really is crazy how much love you already have for that little angel. Hope you get some rest :) Can't wait to see more pics

Tyler and Jaimee said...

She is sooo cute Tiana!~ Love her name too! So happy for you guys. Congrats!