September 22, 2009

CABIN FEVER























During August we spent several weekends up at my parents cabin in Island Park. Avah and Coltin are Wes and Avery's kids. They are so cute! My dad loves to cook and makes killer breakfasts for us all. Drake had picked Avah flowers and she was so excited about them. She is such a beautiful little girl!

5 comments:

Kaeli & Kyle said...

YAY an update! We miss you guys!

Ashley Sullenger said...

Holy cow! Colten is so big, and Jaymin is so old! I really haven't seen your brothers in a long long time. I forgot to tell you, everyone says Pres looks a lot like Bryson and my dads baby pics.. weird huh! Anyways it was fun seeing you the other day, let's do something. When school dies down a little I'll call ya. P.S. Get your page done- nichole told me to tell you that. haha

Candee said...

Hey!! Ya i'm glad I'm not the only hunting widow around!! I'm not feeling too cute these days just ready to get this baby here!! We haven't seen you guys in forever we need to get together sometime soon!!! It's good to hear form you!

Tyler and Jaimee said...

Cute pics! I cant believe Avery's kids are so big. They are super cute! My mom says she sees you sometimes and that you look way cute. That is so cool your a realtor. Seems like such a professional job!

Candee said...

Hey!! We didn't get to talk to guys much the other night but I hope everything is going good! You guys should come over sometime! Seriously we never do anything!!